Download BITSAT 2018 notification, Online application form, Register online for the entrance exam, admit card, result date check online.
BITSAT 2018 (Birla Institutes of Technology & Science Admission Test) is a University Level Entrance exam conducted by the BITS Pilani University.
The entrance exam conducted for the Admission in University for Engineering Degrees. Candidates who are all interested and got the eligibility can apply for the entrance exam 2018.
BITS have its campuses in Goa, Pilani and Hyderabad. It is a national level entrance exam. It conducts all over India and Dubai more than 50 places. The examination will be held on May 2018. The entrance exam is for around 2000 seats for admission.
Candidates please verify the details and others instructions before apply for the entrance exam. The details are given below so check it before apply for the exam.
Name of the Exam – BITSAT 2018
Name of the Institute – BITS Pilani University
Category – UG Level
Type – University Level
- Application form Available from – 1st week January 2018
- Application process will be ends on – Last week of February 2018
- Admit Card – 3rd week of April 2018
- Online Test Date – 3rd or 4th week of May 2018
- Results – Same week or 1st week of June 2018
- Admission List – 1st week of July 2018
- Candidates who are all complete and pass in 12th Class Central or State Board or other equivalent qualification in any recognized Board with minimum 75% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Biology.
- Candidates who passed in 2017 & 2018 will got the eligibility to attend the online test.
- Application form for the BITSAT entrance exam will be soon issue on the official website from January 2018. So the interested candidates can download their application form.
Admit Card :
Candidates can download their BITSAT admit card on the official website of the BITS University. The admit card will be available from 3rd week of April 2018. So Candidates can download it from the following date.
The question for the entrance exam will be covered from 11th & 12th Class subjects like Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English & Logical Reasoning.
- Mathematics – 45 marks
- Physics – 40 marks
- Chemistry – 40 marks
- English & Logical Reasoning – 25 marks
- Total marks – 150 marks.
Candidates download the application form to the address given below or fill the form through online before the last date. Then they will be call for the entrance exam. After the exam as per the marks candidates will be call for counselling.
To Apply Online – www.bitsadmission.com
Pilani – 333031