Download our 35 solved Aptitude Questions with answers 2018 with step by step explanations on how the answer is derived to prepare for any placement drive / campus interviews .
Aptitude Questions Download
Aptitude Questions For Placements with Answers Pdf : Download
Students who’ve just completed engineering or any degree, want to get latest govt jobs as well as IT jobs with competitive salary ?
Do check our competitive exam online tests to improve general knowledge & current affairs.
Also check :
Text Version of Pdf :
Solve the following and check with the answers given at the end.
- It was calculated that 75 men could complete a piece of work in 20 days. When work was scheduled to commence, it was found necessary to send 25 men to another project. How much longer will it take to complete the work?
- A student divided a number by 2/3 when he required to multiply by 3/2. Calculate the percentage of error in his result.
- A dishonest shopkeeper professes to sell pulses at the cost price, but he uses a false weight of 950gm. for a kg. His gain is …%.
- A software engineer has the capability of thinking 100 lines of code in five minutes and can type 100 lines of code in 10 minutes. He takes a break for five minutes after every ten minutes. How many lines of codes will he complete typing after an hour?
- A man was engaged on a job for 30 days on the condition that he would get a wage of Rs. 10 for the day he works, but he have to pay a fine of Rs. 2 for each day of his absence. If he gets Rs. 216 at the end, he was absent for work for … days.
- A contractor agreeing to finish a work in 150 days, employed 75 men each working 8 hours daily. After 90 days, only 2/7 of the work was completed. Increasing the number of men by each working now for 10 hours daily, the work can be completed in time.
- what is a percent of b divided by b percent of a?
(a) a (b) b (c) 1 (d) 10 (d) 100
- A man bought a horse and a cart. If he sold the horse at 10 % loss and the cart at 20 % gain, he would not lose anything; but if he sold the horse at 5% loss and the cart at 5% gain, he would lose Rs. 10 in the bargain. The amount paid by him was Rs. for the horse and Rs. for the cart.
- A tennis marker is trying to put together a team of four players for a tennis tournament out of seven available. males – a, b and c; females – m, n, o and p. All players are of equal ability and there must be at least two males in the team.
- For a team of four, all players must be able to play with each other under the following restrictions:
b should not play with m,
c should not play with p, and a should not play with o.
Which of the following statements must be false?
- b and p cannot be selected together
- c and o cannot be selected together
- c and n cannot be selected together.
10-12. The following figure depicts three views of a cube. Based on this, answer questions 10-12.
10. The number on the face opposite to the face carrying 1 is _________
We’re also updating placement papers for BITS PILANI, PATNI, ACCENTURE, HCL, HP, WIPRO, TCS .
Know how many students get job offers from top mnc companies & top indian IT companies by simply cracking aptitude tests.
From following series of posts, you’ll learn how software companies select right candidates, what type of questions do they ask in placement rounds & in interviews , what is the selection process etc.
Tags : faq aptitude questions, aptitude question papers free download , aptitude question placement , aptitude questions for tcs, aptitude questions for wipro /accenture /igate / flipkart / amazon / .