Applications for admissions in Indian Medicine courses like Siddha, Ayurveda, Homoeopathy, Naturopathy and Unani available
The Directorate of Indian Medicine and Homoeopathy will issue applications for the Indian medicine courses from today (29th July 2015).The various Indian Medicine courses are B.S.M.S (Bachelor of Siddha Medicine and Surgery), B.A.M.S (Bachelor of Ayurveda Medicine and Surgery), B.H.M.S (Bachelor of Homeopathy Medicine and Surgery), B.N.Y.S (Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Science), B.U.M.S (Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery).
The Counselling will be held for filling 326 seats in Government Medical colleges and around 1090 seats in Self financing Medical colleges.
The students who are interested in doing these unique courses can get the applications from the following centres.
- Government Siddha Medical College, Arumbakkam, Chennai.
- Government Siddha Medical College, Palayamkottai.
- Government Homeopathy Medical College, Thirumangalam, Madurai.
- Government Unani Medical College, Arumbakkam, Chennai.
- Government Yoga and Naturopathy Medical College, Arumbakkam, Chennai.
- Government Ayurveda Medical College, Kottar, Nagarcoil.
Application fees: Rs.500 / Rs.100 (for reserved categories)
Last date for buying applications: 24th July 2015
Last date for sending filled applications: 31st July 2015
List of Government and Self financing colleges: click here
Check the eligibility conditions for joining these courses: click here
For further details, logon to the official website www.tnhealth.org.
You can also check www.mykalvi.com for further updates.