Apply for AP EAMCET 2018 entrance exam for Engineering, Agriculture & Medical course admissions 2018 – 2019 on or before last date.
AP EAMCET(Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test) 2018 is one of the important Entrance Exam in Andhra Pradesh. It is a common Entrance Examination for Engineering, Medical, Agriculture and others Studies.
The exam was conducted by (JNTU)Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh. The education council of Andhra pradesh has issued notification that the entrance exam will be held on 1st week of May 2018.
Candidates who are all interested to apply for higher studies must attend the following entrance exam to join higher educations. The details for the entrance exam are given below.
The entrance exam details:
Name of the Exam – AP EAMCET 2018
Exam For UG Level Only
Type – State Level Entrance Exam
- Candidates age limits should be 16 years on 31st December.
- No upper age limits for the candidates.
- Age limits applicable as per rules and regulations.
AP EAMCET 2018 Important Dates:
- Online application available from – 1st week of March 2018
- Last date to apply online – 2nd week of April 2018
- Last date to pay fees – 3rd week of April 2018
- Admit card available from – 1st week of May 2018
- Exam Date – 1st Week May 2018
- Candidates who complete 10th & 12th Standard with minimum 45% will got the eligibility. 40% for Reserved Candidates.
- Candidates should complete their education main subject Maths & Physics with Chemistry or Bio Technology or other intermediate educations with following qualification.
- Candidates should required as Indian Nationality or other origins of India.
When the university issued the notification then the candidates can download their application form for the following entrance exam. The application will be available on the official website of the JUTU from 1st week of March 2016. Then the candidates can download it.
- To marks 160
- Physics – 40 marks
- Maths – 80 marks
- Chemistry – 40 marks
Candidates must answer all. Questions will be Objective type.
EAMCET Application Fees:
Candidates first register the examination through online. Rs 250/- for all candidates & payment done through any online process like Debit card/ Credit card/ AP Online.
EAMCET Admit Card:
The entrance exam will be held on 1st week of MAY 2018. So The AP eamcet admit card for the exam will be available 1 week or 10 days from the exam date. So Candidates can download it on the official website on the last week of April 2018.
Selection & Apply Process:
Candidates selection process done through the entrance examination. The mark will be consider and candidates will call for Counselling. Then the candidates can select the education course.
To apply for the exam candidates please visit the official website and download the application for and fill the form. Then send application to the address given below before the last date or apply through online.
Official Website : www.apeamcet.org
To Send Mail – [email protected]
Jawahar Lal Nehru Technical University,
Andhra Pradesh – 533003
Ph : +91-884-2340535,2356255
To get more updates about the examination please contact the official website or helpline number for more updates.