Anna University announced result for 8th semester exams on May 5th, 2014 on its official portal . Those students who wisht to check their results may check Anna univ 8th sem result here .
Now the revaluation procedure for 8th semester results has been released, download it.
1. The Colleges are instructed to download and print the results from the web portal. Hard copies of the results will not be sent to the colleges from the office of the Controller of Examinations.
2. Candidates who wish to apply for revaluation should first apply for photocopy of his/her answer script by paying Rs.300/- per script on or before 14-05-2014. The Principals are requested to register for the same in the web portal on or before 15-05-2014. The web portal will be closed on 15-05-2014 at 6.00PM.
3. After receiving the photocopy, the student can verify the copy for any discrepancy like total mistake and omissions in the valuation.
4. If any discrepancy is noticed the same may be brought to the notice of the Controller of Examinations for remedial action within
5 days from the date of receipt of the photocopy.
5. The valuation in the photocopy of the answer script can be verified by the subject expert and if the expert is convinced that the script deserves higher marks than awarded, he/she can recommend for applying revaluation.
6. The application for revaluation of answer scripts for the persons obtained photocopy will be intimated after the supply of photocopy.