Anna University invites interested students to Apply for M.Sc course through Distance Education programme online from September 22nd to 24th, 2018.
Apply Online on official website, download filled-in application form, enclose necessary certificates, DD and submit it by due date.
Anna University M.Sc Distance education Course 2018-2019
- Online Registration Started: August 16, 2018
- Last Date to Register Online: Sep 22, 2018
- Last Date to Submit Form: Sep 24, 2018
Any Degree* with Mathematics/Statistics as one of the subjects at the degree level or Any Degree* with Mathematics as one of the subjects at plus two level.
Candidate applying for admission to M.Sc.(CS) programme will be called for admission during Sep-2018.
1. *The Bachelor Degree must have been obtained through 10+2+3 pattern.
2. Candidates who can produce either Provisional or Degree Certificate and all semester Mark Sheets at the time of admission can only apply.
3. Those who have obtained their U.G Degree by undergoing the course in “Off campus” system are not eligible.
4. Those who are currently undergoing some other Programme are not eligible.
Documents to be Attached:
Following certificates are required to enclose with M.Sc application form,
1. Original Demand Draft(Rs.650/-) for Online application
2. Self Attested copies of the following Certificates (Originals should not be enclosed)
a) SSLC Mark Sheet
b) HSC Mark Sheet
c) Diploma Certificate(if applicable)
d) Consolidated Mark Sheet of UG Degree (if, provisional certificate not available for 2018 passed out candidates)
e) UG Provisional Certificate (those who have passed out during 2018).
f) UG Degree Certificate
g) Transfer Certificate
h) First Page of Bank pass book containing account no, name of the account holder, name of the bank & branch, IFSC code .Bank Account Should be in the name of the candidate only.
i) Two passport size to be affixed at allotted places.
Address to send filled-in application Form:
Candidates who wish to apply should send the completely filled-in application form to following address,
“The Director, Centre for Distance Education,
Chennai – 600 025 ”
Course Fee Details:
FEE DETAILS Degree Amount payable at the time of admission From 2nd Semester to Final Semester
- UG Degree from Universities in Tamilnadu M.Sc.(CS) Rs.18,650/-
- UG Degree from Universities Outside Tamilnadu: Rs.19,050/-
- From 2nd Sem to Final Sem: Rs.12,500/ – Inclusive of refundable Caution Deposit of Rs.5,000/- 7.
For M.Sc Distance education course, candidate can choose whichever study centre is nearby to them,
- Centre For Distance Education, Anna University,Chennai-25
- Anna University Regional Office Coimbatore, Maruthamalai Road, Navavoor,Coimbatore-641046
- KLN College of Engineering,Pottapalayam-630 611 Madurai District.
- University College of Engineering,BIT-Campus, Trichy-622515 5.
- University College of Engineering Nagercoil, Konam, Nagercoil,Kanyakumari District -629004
- University College of Engineering, Villupuram – 605 103.
Candidates who’ve met eligible criteria will be informed through counselling call letter.
You should appear for counselling with all necessary documents and DD for the first semester fee.
More info or doubts can be obtained from official contact numbers :
044-2235, email: [email protected] .