Anna University has dispatched hall ticket for the entrance exam to be conducted on August 2018 for the Distance Education Admissions for P.G courses .
Students who’ve applied for the Entrance DEET ( DISTANCE EDUCATION ENTRANCE TEST ) are receiving the admit card through post .
If you have applied & still haven’t received ? please do contact officials at cde.annauniv.edu portal to get duplicate hall ticket for the entrance exam.
The hall ticket will look like the one you’ve got for TANCET entrance exam ( if you’ve ) , with Registration Number, Application number, photograph of the candidate, examination centre with address details, and instructions written on the back .
Instructions for DEET :
- Candidates should check the hall ticket and incase of any discrepancy , please contact the Director , Centre for Distance Education, Anna University, Chennai – 600025.
- Candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall after 30 minutes of the commencement of the examination and will not be permitted to leave the exam hall 15 minutes before the completion .
- Use of calculators , log tables, communication devices like mobile phone, pager etc are not allowed in the exam hall .
- candidates are advised to retain the hall ticket for submission at the time of admission .
- Candidates without original hall ticket will not be allowed to enter the exam hall .
- Candidates have to return the rough sheet at the end of exam.
- candidates are requested to check our website periodically. www.annauniv.edu/cde
- Study centres will operate only if sufficient number of candidates register for that centre.
- This hall ticket enables the candidate to write the entrance exam only and it does not indicate that the candidate has satisfied all the eligibility criteria.
- Please bring black HB Pencil, eraser, black ball point pen for examination .
Have you got the admit card ? . We’ll update date of release of anna university distance education entrance exam results 2018 .