Anna University invites Applications for the Post of “Teaching Fellow” in Civil Engineering Department
The Anna University, Chennai has issued notification for the recruitment of ” Teaching Fellow ” in Civil Engineering Department.
This recruitment will be on temporary basis for a period of six months. However, the time period may be extended based on the performance of the candidate and availability of vacancies in the concerned department.
The selected candidates will be appointed as “Teaching Fellow” in Civil Engineering Department in College of Engineering, Guindy Campus, Anna University, Chennai.
Teaching Fellow – Civil: B.E / B.Tech in Civil Engineering / Agricultural and Irrigation Engineering / Geoinformatics / Agricultural Engineering with M.E / M.Tech in Coastal Management or Coastal Engineering.
Salary: Rs. 20,000 to 25,000
- Download the Application Form available in PDF format from www.annauniv.edu or click on the link provided at the end of the page.
- Take a Printout of the application form and fill it.
- Send the scanned copy of filled application form to this mail id – [email protected]
- Last Date for sending the application is 24th July 2015.
- The candidates will be intimated about the Test or Interview only through the mail id which is mentioned in the application form.
- The candidates should bring the original certificates along with photocopies while appearing for the Interview.
Click here to download the Advertisement of this recruitment and the Application Form.
Related Info : Anna University Revaluation Result for 2nd, 4th, 6th Sem to be declared on Aug 2015 .