Amazon Hiring Freshers 2017
Amazon hiring B.E/B.Tech Freshers as well as experienced Candidates for Support Engineer position through Off-Campus Drive to be held for students who apply through online mode . It is applicable for the Engineering Students who’ve completed their degree 2015 / 2016/ 2017 Batches . The complete details has been given below, check them.
Info about : How to Apply for a Job at Amazon, Eligibility Criteria to Apply for job at amazon, Skills Required , Salary ,Recruitment Process
Apply for Support Engineer Job at Amazon
Candidates who’ve completed B.E/ B.Tech on 2010/ 2011/ 2012 batches ( as well as the current final year students )
Key responsibilities :
- Meets and/or exceeds the set productivity and accuracy targets.
- Participate in ad-hoc operational projects/initiatives.
- Understand operational goals, vision, charter and process steps.
- Follow SOPs as prescribed and provide inputs to improve the process.
Skills (Mandatory) :
- Perl Scripting
Skills (Preferred) :
- Scripting, HTML, x-path & reg-ex. XML & SQL.
- Has problem solving skills and attention to details.
- Ability to Organize and execute.
- Experience in technical support background.
- Has the ability to Solve Operation Issues Using Technology.
- Interview process held at Bangalore
Last Date to Apply for the post ( Support Engineer ) online : Open
- Hiring Process : Face to Face Interview
Apply for the Support Engineer Post OnlineApply Online
Useful links :
- How to Write a Resume
- Resume Sample Format by Experts
- Aptitude Questions for Interviews Free Download
Thanks for FreshersWorld for to let us know the latest off campus job offer from Amazon to all of our engineering students
- Jobs at amazon
- latest job offer from amazon india
- jobs for freshers
latest jobs for freshers it , software, engineering jobs, jobs for engineeers, freshers jobs update , new jobs for engineering students