Home Admissions WBJEE 2015 Notifications for Engineering Admissions Releases on Dec 2014

WBJEE 2015 Notifications for Engineering Admissions Releases on Dec 2014

West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam for Engineering courses has been announced by the board and official notification is about to be released for students the first week of december 2014.

Candidates who’re interested in applying for WBJEEB 2015 may apply online on or before last date and the filled in application form should be sent to the respected office through post .

The entrance examination in west bengal is conducted every year for the admissions of eligible students into the professional courses – Engineering, architecture, technology .

Also, the date of exam which was announced earlier has been changed and rescheduled to April 19th, 2015. So students should be aware of the exam date and start preparing for the exam well .

WBJEE 2015 will let you get seat in University Institute of Technology for about 90% while the remaining 10% of seats will be filled by Management quota . Even private colleges will also take in the wbjee score students .

More informations including the Important dates, How to Apply, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Application fee etc will be notified through the notification released by wbjee 2015 .

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here