OJEE( Odisha Joint Entrance Exam) is one of common entrance exam in Odisha. The entrance exam is Under Graduate Admission process. Candidates who all interested to join their higher studies must prefer the entrance exam.
The exam was controlled Odisha JEE Board. The engineering seats in the college in Odisha allocated by the marks obtains in the OJEE test. Every year a large number of Students attends the entrance exam.
Now the board has issued notification for the current academic year 2016 – 2017. The application will be available on the official website of the OJEE and there the candidates can apply for the entrance exam.
Name of Exam – OJEE 2016
Level – UG Level
Exam Control – Odisha JEE Board.
- Candidates who complete and pass in 10th & 12th Class with compulsory subjects like Mathematics & Physics. The other subjects like Biology, Chemistry, Electrical, Computer science and other Vocational Subjects.
- Candidates should obtains minimum 45% of marks for all General candidates and 40% marks is enough for other Reserved candidates.
- Other equivalent qualification also to be consider for the entrance exam.
- Online apply process starts – 1st to 3rd week of July 2016
- Reports for centres – 2nd to 3rd week of July 2016
- Final Allotment – 4th week of July 2016.
The entrance exam was conducted for 360 marks. Totally 90 questions to be questioned in the exam & each answer get 4 marks. Exam duration 3 hours. Questions are prepare from Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.
Mathematics – 30 marks
Physics – 30 marks
Chemistry – 30 marks
Total questions 90
Candidates can download their admit card for the OJEE 2016 entrance exam on the official website of the OJEE Board. When the board issue notification about the admit card for the exam then the candidates can download it there on the site.
It will available on the official website before one week from the entrance exam date.
Candidates selection process for the entrance exam done through the marks obtains on the entrance exam. The marks will help the candidates for the admission.
Candidates to apply for the entrance exam please visit the official website and download the application form or other apply on the website before the last date 3rd week of July 2016.
To Apply : Click here
Official Website : www.odishajee.com
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination-2016
JEE Cell, Gandamunda, Khandagiri,
DIST – Khurda. Bhubaneswar – 751030