Karnataka Secondary Education Board has conducts SSLC/10th Examination for the Students every year. Now the board ready to conducts examinations for the Current Academic year 2015 – 2016.
The board every year conducts examination for SSLC and 12th Standard candidates. The board will issue timetable for the examination as soon as possible in the official website of KSEEB.
In last Academic year 2014 – 2015 a large number of students were attended the SSLC/10th Examination. Examination was held on 30th March 2015 to 13th April 2015. As per the last year board expecting a large no of student for the examination. So timetable for the exam will be available on the official website of the KSEEB.
Starting Date – Last Week of March 2016
Ending Date – Mid week of April 2016.
The approximate date for the exam will be soon declare by the Board.
Subject & Date Details:
- Indian Economics, Elements of Engineering, Engineering Drawing, Elements of Electronic Engineering, Elements of Computer Science – Last week of March 2016
- Mathematics, Indian Social Studies – Last week of March 2016
- Science, Indian Political Science, Urban Policy, Carnatic and Hindustani Music – 1st week of April 2016
- Third Language — Hindi, English, Kannada, Arabic, Persian, Urdu, Sanskrit, Konkani – 1st week of April 2016
- Social Science – 1st week of April 2016
- Second Language — English, Kannada – 2nd week of April 2016
- In Morning Session – 9:30 am to 12:15 pm
- In Noon Session – 2:00 pm to 5:15 pm
The official date and time announcement will be soon available.
Candidates who are all applied for the examination should attend the exam on the following date on their center. Last year more than 4.5 lakhs students are attended the examination. So the board expecting students more than previous year.
To Get Timetable : Click here
So Candidates can download their timetable on the official website of Karnataka education board. When the board issued notification about the timetable then they can download it on the official website of the KSEEB. So Candidates prepare well and attend the exam carefully and get more marks.