It’s November 14th, 2013 the Children’s day in India celebrated for Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru’s Birthday , tribute to Childhood . Google India sets a special doodle on its homepage made by a 15 year old Pune girl ‘ Gayathri Keetharaman ”
Google set is homepage wih Doodle on special occasions and this time for Childrens’s day in India .
You may check out the logo by going here or just below,
Reason for Celebrating Nehru’s birthday as Children’s Day in India ?
– Nehru’s Love and passion for children .
– Nehru is also India’s special child to have been the first Prime Minister .
– Nehru was the person who included and highlighted the point in his five years plan that every child in India would get free and compulsory primary education .
– The true essence of children’s day is to understand the significance of childhood in our lives.
– The values and disciplines learned as a child are responsible for the kind of adulthood one has. Thus childhood is special and should be celebrated.
– Children’s Day is to remind all young and adults about children’s right to enjoy their childhood without any boundaries and to be educated adult in the future .
How do you celebrate Children’s Day ?
Share your thoughts on commens section …
Google doodle for children’s day in india , new google doodle , childrens day celebration in india