Chhattisgarh Education Board conducts the examination for 10th and 12th Class Students every Academic year. The board controls the exams and other for the students. The examination will be held on February and March on every year.
Candidates who are all applied for the examination now awaiting for the timetable for the examination. The timetable for the exam will be issue by the board soon.
Every year a large number of candidates are attending the examination as like every year board expecting a large no of candidates will attend the exam. The timetable for CG board will be available on the official website of the Chhattisgarh board.
- Exam Starts on – February 2015
- Exam Ends on – March 2015
The official date will soon announce by the board.
The board controls the date and subjects details for the exam. It will scheduled by the board for every examination and the list for subjects and dates are given below.
Subject & Date Details:
- Environment Science – February 2016
- First Language (English/ Hindi/ Marathi/ Urdu) – February 2016
- Social Science – February 2016
- Third Language (Sanskrit/ Marathi/ Urdu/ Bengali/ Gujarati/ Telugu/ Tamil/ Punjabi/ Sindhi/ Malayalam/ Kannada/ Oriya) – March 2016
- Mathematics – March 2016
- Second/ Third Language (English) – March 2016
- Second/ Third Language (Hindi) – March 2016
- Science – March 2016
- Music (Only for Visually Impaired) – March 2016
- Drawing/ Painting (Only for Deaf and Dumb) – March 2016
The approximate date for the examination will soon available on the official website of the Chhattisgrah Board.
Examination Time – 8:00 AM To 11:30 PM
To Get Timetable : Click here
Procedure To Download:
Candidates who are applied for the examination can download their timetable for the exam on the official website of the CG Board. To download follow the steps given below.
- Enter into main webpage (link give)
- Click the link for timetable
- Click download and save the file as PDF
- Now the candidates can get their timetable for 10th exam
Candidates get the timetable and prepare well for the exam carefully and get more marks. For more educational updates please visit our website mykalvi.com