Anna University Revaluation Procedure
Anna university issued notification for May/June 2014 results which was declared on July 14th, 2014 on its site for both U.G / P.G students .
Download Revaluation procedure for May/June 2014 exams to know how to apply, last date to apply for revaluation of may june exams 2014.
Anna university Revaluation procedure
1. The Colleges are instructed to download and print the results from the web portal. Hard copies of the results will not be sent to the colleges from the office of the Controller of Examinations.
2. Candidates who wish to apply for revaluation should first apply for photocopy of his/her answer script by paying Rs.300/- per script on or before 22-07-2014. The Principals are requested to register for the same in the web portal on or before 23-07-2014. The web portal will be closed on 23-07-2014 at 6.00PM.
3. After receiving the photocopy, the student can verify the copy for any discrepancy like total mistake and omissions in the valuation.
4. If any discrepancy is noticed the same may be brought to the notice of the Controller of Examinations for remedial action.
5. The valuation in the photocopy of the answer script can be verified by the subject expert and if the expert is convinced that the script deserves higher marks than awarded, he/she can recommend for applying revaluation.
6. The application for revaluation of answer scripts for the persons obtained photocopy will be intimated after the supply of photocopy.
Anna univ revaluation result 2014 for may june exams will be updated at www.annauniv.edu and the ug results are available at www.annauniv.edu/result.html